Friendly Spanish is looking for a highly trained, experienced and enthusiastic freelance Latin American Spanish teacher, who holds a university degree related to languages and views teaching as their vocation.
Our Spanish language school delivers top quality Latin American Spanish classes. The right teacher for this position must be an excellent tutor so we can maintain our outstanding results and growth.
- Currently live in London
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching a second language
- Hold a Bachelors degree related to teaching languages
- Be committed to teaching adults
We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive salary and we look forward to welcoming the right candidate to our school.
To apply for the freelance Latin American Spanish teacher vacancy, please send your CV and cover letter to info @ friendlyspanish.com